Real Estate Edge by Mike Michalski & Sachi FujitaHome
Mike Michalski & Sachi Fujita’s
A Real Estate Resource for the Beach Cities of Manhattan, Hermosa, Redondo and Beyond
- Search For Homes
- About Us
- Follow Us
- Contractor Resources
- Contact Us
Listingbook - Direct MLS Access
Besides the Quick Search in this blog's sidebar and the Advanced Search option, we also offer our clients and readers another option to search for homes that are currently listed for sale - direct access to the Multiple Listing Service.
Because of a special arrangement between the California Regional Multiple Listing Service and Listingbook, you can register on this page for a free Listingbook account and get direct access to the MLS database, the same database that we agents use.
Benefits of ListingbookUnlike other MLS search engines, Listingbook gives you current data, updated by our local MLS every 30 minutes.
- Stay informed and up-to-date on current market conditions.
- Automatically receive updates on new listings and price reductions every morning in your e-mail.
- YOU are in control! You choose your search parameters and can update them whenever you want.
- You can even draw a rectangular box on the map to target your home search for specific homes within that box.
GET A FREE LISTINGBOOK ACCOUNT
How To Get Started
Just go to the Free Listingbook Account box to the right and enter your name and e-mail and hit 'Submit' to get started searching the Multiple Listing Service today! You'll get a return e-mail from Listingbook with your username and password that you can use to log in whenever you like.
For return visitors, just enter your username and password in the Login box.
This is our own personal Listingbook registration page. Any information you enter on this site will not be shared with anyone else. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS SECURE! (As well as your phone number if you choose to enter it)
Could another professional athlete (a 7-time MLB All-Star at that) be buying in the Manhattan Beach Hill section? Read more here....More Bites!
The latest comings and goings of pro athletes in the Manhattan Sand section. Read more here....More Bites!
Quick Home Search
Mike Michalski, JD
South Bay Brokers
Serving The Beach Cities Of
And Surrounding Communities
- 2014 (36)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (2)
- High-Priced Dirt
- Another Big Sale in East Manhattan
- Kim & Kanye in Manhattan Beach? Don't Think So.
- Unfinished South Redondo Mansion Update
- Deal or No Deal - Off-Market Lot Sales Continue
- Off-Market in Hermosa
- Off-Market Sales Not Confined To Just Lot Sales
- Future Laker Hall-of-Famer Retiring in the Sand Section
- LA King Sets South Redondo Record
- New Listing - 364 Richmond Street, El Segundo
- Small Homes - Expensive Prices
- Lots of Lots Are Trading Off-Market
- March (4)
- February (5)
- January (6)
- 2013 (74)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (5)
- Sunny Times = Sunny Homes
- Going Long Pays Off
- Last Week's Winners & Losers (Sept 15-21)
- $8.7 Million Teardown?
- Louisiana Plantation Finally Sells
- You Call This Downsizing?
- Last Week's Winners & Losers (Sept 8-14)
- $16 Mil Burning A Hole In Your Pocket?
- Last Week's Winners & Losers (Sept 1-8)
- At Last, Interest in Double Lot on Maple?
- Last Week's Winners & Losers (Aug 25-31)
- Manhattan Beach Tree Section Sale Hits $3.7 Million
- What Materials Did They Use In The Remodel?
- Last Week's Winners & Losers (Aug 18 - 24)
- Energy Drink Mogul Flipping 3001 The Strand?
- Shortpay Goes Long
- Last Week's Winners & Losers (Aug 11-17)
- Last Week's Winners and Losers in the South Bay
- John Zivec, RIP
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (3)
- April (7)
- Rosecrans Revisited
- Laker Coach To Set New Walkstreet Record?
- $16 Mil Home Traders End Up On The Strand (Naturally)
- A Rising Tide
- A Cool $2 Million (plus) Profit in One Year
- Market Hits Overdrive With Manhattan Walkstreet Pricing
- Another Off-Market Sale from the Snoops Tour
- You Know It's A Hot Market (Part 2)
- Marine Townhomes Finally Sell Out
- Volleyballer Moves On
- February (7)
- January (4)
- 2012 (33)
- Xmas Gift of Rising Home Prices
- Update on Luxury South Redondo Homes
- REO A No-Go - Nails & Superglue
- $7.8 Million Strand Teardown
- Pockets Rock It
- Fume Bandits Are Back
- Oak Avenue Anecdote
- Hot Market for Off-Market Properties
- Mold Litigation & The Fungus Among Us
- All Greek To Us
- Just Hear Those Sleigh Bells Ringing
- Zivec Continues Building Spree
- The Scoop on the Sandpiper Homes
- Just In Time For Xmas - Part Deux
- Short Pays for the Holidays
- Fiscal Cliff Avoided on 17th Street?
- Just In Time For Xmas
- How Not To Cancel A Purchase Contract
- Teeny Tiny Tree Lot Turns Over
- Manhattan Sand Lot Sale Stalled by Tenant's Lawsuit
- 512 4th Generates Bidding War
- Surfing The Net
- Big Hermosa View Lot Now Unfettered & Sold
- The Price Of An Ocean View
- Massive Hill Section Foreclosure To Hit the Market
- Extreme Home Makeover In Reverse
- October (4)
- September (3)
- December (11)
Current Loan Rates (For July 25)
- All rates quoted with one point
- 30-yr Fixed, up to $417,000 - 3.99%
- 30-yr Fixed, up to $625,500 - 4.25%
- 30-yr Fixed, up to $2 million - 4.25%
- 30-yr Fixed, up to $625,500 - 3.25% (FHA)
- 5/1 Adjustable, up to $2 million - 2.50%
- 7/1 Adjustable, up to $2 million - 3.00%
- 10/1 Adjustable up to $2 million - 3.625%